Saturday 18 September 2010

Lucky September 13th


I can’t stop replaying the Monday gig in my mind-primarily because I don’t want to :) And I can’t stop telling everyone how amazing Placebo were-because each time as if I relive the show once more. Is it me or indeed a magical bond between band and fans was created that night? Brian did say we were great but that might have been just courtesy and good manners. Oh, I’d so much like to hear that mentioned somewhere else.
Anyway, I’ve taken my decision and there won’t be another Placebo concert for me; not on this tour-there’s too little time. How could I know it was going to be so heartwarming and soulsoothing?! How could I know it would make me so happy?! I feel so special to have been there and to have been a part of it. Oh, my…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home