Wednesday 4 July 2012

... 227


Today:
- pre-ordered “Maldire”-though the album in due in September the guy needs to know people are interested (and, besides, I’m sure he needs the money now so why wait?);
- made another urgent donation to the Animal Rescue Sofia (another dog in trouble needing a surgery-and I’ll never see the end of it; how can people be so cruel?!);
- put a big plastic can of fresh water outside my building block for the stray gods and cats to drink (the heat is unbearable);
- made a trip to a certain mall to buy something a friend asked me for;
- finally replied a message on FB;
- and I was kind, cheerful and considerate to everyone (not the easiest thing to do when everybody else around growls and shouts).
And now I’m tired.
It isn’t easy to be good…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home