Thursday 4 July 2013

... 328

Middle age has its advantages you know? Sure, it comes with fewer possibilities but with greater resources to fulfill those still left.

There’s a Facebook page called “We want 30 seconds to Mars in Bulgaria!” The exclamation mark is apparently vitally significant; OK, I admit-I’m a bit bitchy because I sent a request to join that group and it is still not accepted – I want to join only to ask if anyone from Bulgaria, by any chance will also be either at Lucca or Padova and I can post there only if I am a member. Anyway. So I see how eager those girls are to make a 30 seconds to Mars concert in Bulgaria happen. Bravo! Good for you girls. But while you dream about it I went and made my dream come true. And in less than two weeks I’ll do it again; twice. If you think that’s unfair let me remind you that you’re twice as young than I am – not much can top that. It's good to have a consolation prize.

I could've posted it in my other blog but today I'm compulsively cranky due to systematic sleep deprivation and I don't trust myself to be objective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home