Saturday 29 March 2014

... 341

I have never had so much trouble arranging a trip. For the past 3 weeks I’m trying to find a decent return flight from Sofia to Lyon and every time I hit a dead-end. Today, however, I think I had a break-through. I’m not sure yet-I’ll wait a few more days and then I’ll book the flight.

Vienne, France. Why, why did that last concert have to be in the middle of nowhere!? Getting there seems so far like a logistic nightmare. 

Of course I'll manage. Somehow. It will be my Last 30 Seconds to Mars concert for who-knows-how-long, might as well be the really last one, and I will be there no matter what. I wish it was easier but I'll have to take it as it comes and grunting and whining will make no difference what so ever. It will be worth everything, I know that. 
Everything it is then.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home