Sunday 26 October 2014

Goodwill

Today is a very important day for my best friend-crucial in fact. I hope it all goes well for her-her future depends on it. And the only thing I can do is to send my good thoughts her way. Yes, I know how silly that sounds. And no, I don't believe in such crap. But people do silly things when all other options are explored. So if declaring my wish will help my friend then that's what I'll do. And I do it. I want my friend to get what she wants. I want her to be happy.

Imagine if our thoughts could make a real difference... And maybe they could if we didn't scatter them foolishly in pointless directions.

It once worked, you know? There was something that I wanted to happen. I've been waiting for it for a month and one day I got so desperate that I sat my mind exclusively on it for about 10 minutes. I curled on the sofa, cleared my mind of everything else and repeated my wish insanely. When I stopped my mental energy was completely drained, I felt exhausted as never before. But...somehow it worked and what I wanted did happen within those 10 minutes. Go figure. It sounds crazy and it's probably the weirdest coincidence ever and yet... You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home