Sunday 22 February 2015

... 426

Lately my weekends are solitary-which doesn't come to say they are lonely. For the time being I am apparently better off without people. Maybe I just need an extended rest. Maybe all it takes is for winter to end. Maybe. All I'm certain of is that the only quality time I get is the time spent with the three dogs I take care of. People seem too pretentious and sly for me to bear and only emotion I get from them is the feeling of being used. When I am in such state of mind the meaning of life escapes me and I need to withdraw from the hustle and bustle of human silliness and pettiness so I could fool myself that all this will eventually make sense someday. Somehow I don't think it will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home