Saturday 30 January 2016

... 517

My favorite Terry Pratchett character is DEATH. Of all his fictional humans I associate myself with a creature of non-human nature. It is with HIM that I have most in common: we both prefer to study humans from afar, we are both intrigued by them, we both don't understand them.
Maybe that is why I fail with people - I am trying to figure out something that just isn't there to be figured out, I am trying to find logic where there's only chaos.

From the web: non-human creature = creature displaying some human characteristics but not enough characteristics to be considered a human.


"some but not enough". Half-human. Well, there is worse than that. Fake human, mean human. "half-human" is something I can live with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home