Saturday 11 March 2017

... 578

“Know yourself.” But when you start digging be prepared not to like what you might unearth.

And I found out that I wasn't as tolerant and understanding as I prided myself to be. True, I manage to stay clean from conflicts but not by truly accepting other people's differences but by simply keeping people at a safe distance, by isolating myself in a bubble from everyone that fails to cover my requirements. That's not acceptance, that's denial, just erase-and-rewind technique. It's easy to do the math: no people, no problems. In other words: I suck at compromises big time but no one knows it because no one is let to get close enough. It's not like my social skills got better - I got better at faking them.


How did I get to fear people so much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home