Sunday 14 November 2010

... 33

VH1 have taken this weekend one of their favorite walks down the memory lane with a mixture of hits from the 70’s through the late 90’s which perfectly goes along with my mood-I’m cleaning around the house dancing and singing those familiar tunes. And I feel great! What is going on? Why am I so shiny?
I know why. It’s the movie I saw on TV last night-“Twilight”. I missed it in the movie theatres (well, I didn’t miss it; I just didn’t bother to go and see it) so last night I saw it for the first time. And…and…huh, one would say I’m a teenager, but I found it absolutely captivating from the first to the very last second! It’s not a vampire movie-it’s all about love. The kind of love that can exist only in a fiction and never in real life. Unconditional and unquestionable love; impossible love, defying logic and prejudices-the ultimate romance.   
I’m so hopelessly romantic that it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home