Sunday 21 November 2010

... 36

I can’t help to think about all the good things that my NIN fanship led to. Being a NIN fan changed my life radically and for the better-it made me come out of my shell just to find out life was not to be feared but enjoyed. It transformed me from a social freak to an almost normal person. And for that I’ll be forever grateful.

It is saddening though to lose something of such a great value. I think it was the lie I sensed that made me turn my back and walk away. It was so obvious at the last concert-TR sang with no feeling at all. He was just doing his job, like a machine. And why wouldn’t he? All those lyrics speak of self-hatred, self-annihilation, anger and despair, absence of hope and the hell within oneself-none of it is now relevant to him for he’s now not the person that wrote them. I guess I’m not too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home