Saturday 29 October 2011

... 127

Oh, fuck. the IAMX gig in Prague scheduled for Nov 5th turns out to be their last in Europe for, what was the expression…ah, for the foreseeable future. Last chance so to speak. Last and 100 % impossible to take. I have a friend who’d be thrilled to go with me but she wouldn’t be willing to spend so much money on a few hours of excitement and she wouldn’t accept me to pay for her. A dead-end situation.
This is not going to be one of the good days.

Stupid, huh? To grumble over a gig I can’t go to when there are so many allegedly much more important matters to grumble over. I don’t have words to tell how much realities of life disgust me. My dreams are all I have. So what if they are not real? So what if they seem immature? Happiness is found is peculiar places-I don’t have to excuse myself for anything before anyone. I just need to have my share of happiness. What’s the point of living without happiness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home