Sunday 5 August 2012

... 237


My mother really got on my nerves yesterday. She called me around 7 pm and asked how my day was. I said “I just got back from the shelter.” And in reply I heard “What the hell are you doing with your life!” Excuse me?! Now you are inquiring about my life? Where were you 20 years ago? 15? 10? I have finally found something I know is right and you’re trying to talk me out of it? Damn I hate hypocrites! It’s one thing to be let down by a stranger or acquaintance or even a friend but parents are supposed to support you and encourage you…aren’t they? No wonder I want to adopt a dog to have that unconditional nonjudgemental affection that everyone needs. Passing love around is the one thing that gives a meaning to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home