Sunday 22 June 2014

WTF?!

Damn, if Jared sticks to those ridiculous outfits I’m not sharing my Meet and Greet photos.

Yeah, I know – you wish you had my problems :) It's OK-it's not a problem, it's just a disturbing observation.

But really, has he lost his mind?! What the fuck does he think he's doing? I love a good laugh but that's way too...eh, whatever. Just make sure to sing well, OK?

Unless...well, it could be a diversion tactic to make people talk about his crazy clothes instead of Shannon and how come he isn't present. It's a good theory but on second thought-no, I don't think that's the case.

The latest update on the situation is that Shannon is banned from leaving USA until July 10th. Ummm...oh fuck. Concerts without him will be...strange? To say the least? Phew.

Funny thing-you can waste your time playing with numerous versions of future but reality always has the last word in the argument. From here I can only count on a miracle.  

4 Comments:

Blogger This Day. This Rain. said...

Happy Birthday

26 June 2014 at 12:29  
Blogger balance said...

How did you know!?
Thanks! So far it is indeed happy :)

26 June 2014 at 12:47  
Blogger This Day. This Rain. said...

By reading the blog, of course.
May the day(s) remain happy as long as possible : )

26 June 2014 at 22:40  
Blogger balance said...

Thanks again! I'll do my best :)

27 June 2014 at 09:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home