Sunday 14 December 2014

... 406

A week or two ago (I didn't bother to remember) I felt a small lump under my right arm. The first time I thought it was just my imagination. By now I'm sure it isn't imaginary-it is there. I should probably see a doctor.

Alright, not "probably" and not "should". Must. Must see a doctor. But I still haven't.

I didn't panic. Why didn't I? Most people would. And my reaction was "Hmm, what do you know... "

Oh well, I didn't want to get old to begin with. Maybe if I had something to lose I would've cared more. Or if it were to happen in spring or summer. In winter life is...let's say less tempting.

I didn't know I could be so selfish. Or vengeful. "Passive-aggressive" by the book. Maybe the stubbornness of a Cancer is not a myth after all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home