Sunday 8 March 2015

... 430

Today is International Women's day - whatever that means. OK, I know perfectly well what it means and how it all originated but most of the people either don't or have forgotten. 

Luckily this year March 8th is on Sunday meaning not that many men will receive my notorious "drop dead" look as they say Congratulations!" Hey, they didn't even ask me if I wanted to be born to begin with, let alone what set of chromosomes I wanted to be born with so cut it out and Google "March 8" instead.

No, I am not a feminist. I am a human being that happened to be a woman - one of the two genders available, and being a woman does not define me as a person. Period.

People talk so much but lately all I hear is "blah, blah, blah".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home