Saturday 14 November 2015

... 484

Random though aftermath:

- I'm sure it has already occurred to many - that the Paris terror attacks were plotted by people who want to drag France and other European countries into war. Because wars are hugely profitable. The oldest conspiracy theory in the book.

- I can't help thinking that my country, being God forsaken and of no real interest to anyone, is relatively safe. For now, that is. But for how long?

- Today of all days I couldn't care less about the calories in my chocolate cake. Nor do I worry about the number of cigarettes that I will smoke today. Is that a shallow thought? Only on the surface. The point is that tomorrow may not come, not for everyone at least. Turn on the TV and see for yourself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home