Saturday 24 October 2015

... 474

Everything, and by “everything” I mean literally everything, that people around me - acquaintances and strangers, say and do irritates the hell out of me in a painful, almost physical manner. It feels like being locked in a coffin and buried, it feels like screaming my lungs out, it feels like wanting to punch a wall with my bare hands until my knuckles bleed and still keep on punching because pain keeps my mind off of it all. It irritates me because it proves again and again that I don't belong in their world and they don't belong in mine. It's maddening. And I can't help the question - who's the freak here? Me or them? It must be me because there are so many of them and there's only one of me.

I'm in a serious trouble and I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home