Saturday 3 October 2015

. 465

I'm once again nothing but naked emotion struggling to let loose.


OK, that was pathetic. True but pathetic. And I don't care. I need to talk, I need to cry, I need to whine, I need to let it all out and be done with it. And I can't do any of it. And it feels as if my head is about to explode. And I know that being sentimental is counterproductive and immature but I need to be weak for some time before acting strong. And although I am a total wreck I would do it all over again if I could - and pay the price again. That cliché about the moments that take our breath away? It is true, you know - to the very last bit. I am a lucky one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Жълт Зелен said...

How fortunate for you to have this blog, where you can share anything and there's always someone listening. Really helps, doesn't it? :)

5 October 2015 at 17:09  
Blogger balance said...

True. And although you are the only one who listens that seems quite enough; and it does help to know you are out there somewhere. And I thank you, really :)

6 October 2015 at 08:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home