Sunday 6 September 2015

... 463

That wrinkle that appears on the forehead right between the eyebrows indicating that the mind is troubled? It is trying to make a permanent presence on my forehead. I feel the tension in my skin physically. What am I so troubled by? Nothing... and everything. Nothing in particular - mostly because it's not in my nature to overrank mundane discomforts and I try to spare them just a fleeting attention which is more than they deserve to begin with. However, majority rules, and they just pile up, day after day, tiny insignificant by themselves deaths accumulating into that line between the eyebrows. What doesn't kill you makes you at some point so tired that you wish that it did. Because it is never going to end - that"filling up the hole". Hoping in vain is so exhausting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home