Saturday 19 December 2015

... 501

As of today both my blogs are a follower short. And I have no idea who that was. To be honest, apart from two particular profiles I have no idea who the rest are. Still it didn't feel good to see that the numbers have changed...for a couple of minutes. That's how long it took me to see it was only my pride speaking and I simply shut its mouth. Pride is not just overrated and useless - it gets in the way and by now I know better than to complicate my already complicated life even more.

Oh, well, what do I care - there will be a new NIN album next year, possibly a tour (please, please, please!) - and that news filled my cup to the brim leaving pretty much no room in it for meaningless worries.

My point here is simple: Life sucks. Sometimes it sucks big time. But not all the time.  

Simplify, simplify, simplify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home