Sunday 27 December 2015

... 507

I just got a call from a good friend who lives abroad for close to a decade now. He comes to Bulgaria twice a year and calls me every time to meet. I'm under the impression that I am the only one he gets in touch with when he's here. That is flattering of course - it's always flattering to be appreciated. However, some years ago he had a crush on me - although nothing was said my radar detected an unmistakable turbulence that, I'm afraid, is still present to this day. Could it be really that normal friendship between a man and a woman is not possible? That either of them always has a hidden agenda? Isn't that sad?

If I had a dollar for each time that happened I would've had... 6 dollars. That may not seem like much but that's 6 guys who walked out on me because friendship was not enough for them. WTF?

But what really pisses me off is that the friendship gets terminated the moment it is clear it's just friendship and there will be no extras. Seriously? I mean, am I the only one who thinks that friendship is sacred? Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home