Friday 7 September 2012

... 245


Oh, ha. I’m trying to put some order in the chaos at home-for a third day already? I’m not sure when was that I started but it doesn’t go very well because cleaning requires throwing things out every once (twice is even better) in awhile which I, apparently, suck at-in a drawer I found a big envelope full of prints of love letters addressed to me; unfortunately I couldn’t reply with love to the sender and he eventually couldn’t settle for friendship alone (and who could blame him? surely not I.) But those letters are good, really good. How come I was worthy of them!? I’m not throwing those letters to the garbage of course. I’ll put them back in the envelope and the envelope back in the drawer and in 10 years, if I’m still alive, I’ll open it and find those letters and will be, just as I was today, amazed at to how come I’ve ever been worthy of love letters so good. Dwelling in the past may be unhealthy but it’s even worse to show your memories the door when the present hasn’t even asked for a date. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home