Sunday 29 June 2014

... 373

Life is beautiful.

But...
I am perfectly aware I say that only because I have 5 concerts still to go to. The last one is on July 17th. What will happen after it's done? I don't need my dreams to come true. Not ALL of them that is. But I need to have them. Is there a room for dreams once the fairytale ends?

One step at a time. I'm off to Vienna tomorrow. Now I need to go home, pack my bag and wait. Tomorrow I'll get on the plane and fly. And on Tuesday I'll go to my third Meet and Greet with 30 Seconds To Mars :) And that's all I must think about. What will happen will happen and I'll deal with it when/as it happens.

Life is beautiful. Until further notice of course. But that'll do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home