Saturday 20 December 2014

Future is in colors

Most likely 30 Seconds to Mars will have just one concert after the Russian tour-the already announced show in Sopot on April 8 next year. The tickets went on sale on December 8 but I didn't rush to buy because I was hoping there will be other shows added in more preferable locations. Five days later a German friend wrote me that the filming of Suicide Squad is scheduled for mid-April meaning there probably be no other shows after Sopot. OK, Poland it is then. But when I opened the VIP tickets site all tickets were already sold out. What a tragedy! With Jared focusing on movies there might not be another tour for years :( That show in Poland was my last chance to see them, probably for the last time, and I missed it.

Still, as futile as it seemed, I kept on checking the VIP tickets site. And that paid off yesterday morning because new tickets were put for sale :) Five minutes later I was a very thrilled owner of a "Kings and Queens" ticket :) :) :) A couple of hours later I also had a flying ticket and a hotel reservation. And I'm all set to go! That last show was all I wanted and I will have it :) No matter what happens that thought will put a smile on my face. Good for me :)

And bad for my father who reacted in the most inadequate way when I brought the news to my parents. "Why on earth are you going?", " Haven't you seen them enough already?", blah-blah-blah...What the fuck is your problem? Can't you just be quietly happy for me at least once? He prides himself to be a smart man-how hard is it to realize the outcome of such a behavior? That I will simply stop sharing anything with my parents? Because if that is what he wants it will be no problem for me to grand his wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home