Sunday 15 March 2015

... 431

A very old lady lived upstairs from my apartment. Lived because yesterday I heard she had died a few days ago. That made me sad-I barely knew her but she was sweet. It was my mother who brought the news about that granny's death. My mother knows more about my neighbors that I do and that is no surprise-she is interested in people and I am not, not even slightly. My mother said "Don't be sad. I talked to her recently and she told me she didn't feel like living anymore, that she wanted this to end."

That granny lived alone. I never saw anyone come visit her. Is that why she wanted to let go of her life? Will the same happen to me too in not that long from now? How high a price am I willing to pay to escape a solitary ending?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home