Sunday 6 November 2011

... 137

Jugging by the comments of the survivors on the IAMX FB wall the Prague show last night (yeah, the one I jabber about for the past couple of weeks to the degree of utter annoyance) has been a real mayhem. Reminds me of my own experience with Prague fans at the NIN gig in 2007 when I managed to keep my front row spot for about six songs and then I had to literary run away from there because heavy bruises were the least I was risking to end up with. So I guess I am lucky to have been not able to go. It’s a minor relief but it’ll do for the time being. I didn’t have the time to learn the lyrics anyway. But next time…next time I will make sure not to miss a thing. Ah, hope is a wonderful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home