Sunday 13 July 2014

... 376

Last week I traveled from Sofia to Vienna, then to Linz and Klam/Clam castle, then to Bucharest and from there to Sofia. Throughout the entire journey I had to communicate with different people almost every minute. And I absolutely loved it! It was so rewarding. It's been a week since I came back to my hometown and communication dropped to almost 0 level. I'm beginning to suspect there's something wrong with my fellow Bulgarians. Indeed, what is wrong with you, people? Is there a good enough excuse for being a jerk? I don't think so. How come I get along with foreign strangers much easier than with the people of my own country? Why should the most unpleasant part of my trip be coming home? This is just sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home